March Equinox and Aries Teleclass
Upon completing your checkout, you will receive a download link to a PDF with a link to the content page and a password for immediate access!
The Evolution of Aries and Vernal Equinox – Teleclass
The Spring Equinox (Northern Hemisphere), or Vernal Equinox, has always had a great significance for astrology, astronomy and the world’s calendric systems. To encompass both hemispheres, we shall call this the Aries Equinox. Remarkably, this Aries Equinox has another remarkable feature. In the current Venus Synodic cycle, Venus will rise as morning star the very closest to the exact Equinox that at any other time. This replicates the way that Venus was ceremonially honored 4000 years ago in ancient Sumeria, via the journey of Inanna to the Underworld. This teleclass includes the following features:
- The significance of the Aries Equinox globally and historically.
- How the Sign (Mystery School) of Aries has changed (evolved) over the Ages.
- A Vision of Possibilities for the future Aries
- The relationship of the Venus cycle and the Aries Overtone to the Aries Equinox.
- On-line ceremony for the Aries Equinox
- Q & A